This is a very filling breakfast that hits the spot. It has all the breakfast basics and tastes wonderful! This is perfect if you are tired of the same old bacon and eggs.
1 tube crescent rolls
8 slices cooked bacon
1/4 cup shredded cheddar
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Unroll the crescent dough so you have 4 squares. Place them on a sprayed baking sheet. Fold up the edges so they make a little pocket.
3) Sprinkle a little bit of cheese onto each dough and crack an egg into each one.
4) Place 2 slices of bacon onto each square.
5) Bake in oven for 12 minutes to set the eggs.
Serve with salt, pepper and ketchup.