I tried this one night and my husband is a huge fan! These are perfect for a small Thanksgiving if you don’t want to cook a gigantic bird. You will need some cooking twine to make these which you can get at any cooking supply store for this but in a pinch you can use toothpicks. This is delicious and don’t forget the gravy!
5 thin cut turkey breast cutlets
1 box Stovetop stuffing for turkey
5 slices of bacon
1 packet of dry turkey gravy mix
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Make stuffing according to box directions.
3) Lay out turkey cutlets and pound flat if needed.
4) Take a heaping spoonful of stuffing and put on top of turkey.
5) Start rolling up one side until completely rolled up.
6) Take a piece of bacon and wrap it around the turkey and tie off with twine to keep it in place. If using toothpicks, make sure bacon is secured around the turkey.
7) Repeat until all the turkey cutlets are rolled up.
8) Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
9) When there is about 5 minutes left to cook, prepare the gravy according to the package directions.
10) After removing from oven, let sit for 5 minutes. Then cut off the twine and serve topped with gravy.