Chicken Fried Rice is such an easy thing to make and tastes so good! You can put this together on a weeknight and have no complaints. This is a family favorite that doesn’t require much effort. The best part about this is that the leftovers are just as good! This is not a meal that’s only good right off the stove!
3 cups prepared rice
1/2 pound cooked boneless chicken breast, diced
1 cup frozen peas and carrots
1/4 white onion, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
2 cloves garlic, chopped
3 tablespoons canola oil
1/8 cup soy sauce
1) Prepare rice according to package instructions and set aside.
2) Heat canola oil in large skillet on medium high heat.
3) Add onion and salt and cook for a minute. Then add peas and carrots. Cook till tender then add garlic and cook for 30 more seconds.
4) Crack eggs and scramble into the veggies.
5) Add rice, chicken and soy sauce and mix well.