Who doesn’t love a nice crispy chicken milanese? This recipe is easy to make and I got rave reviews when I served it. It’s full of flavor and the chicken comes out so moist because the juices stay in and make it perfect! I would recommend this for anytime you want something flavorful and delicious that everyone will enjoy. You will not be disappointed!
1 lb chicken cutlets, about 3-4
1.25 cups flour
1.25 seasoned breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons garlic powder
2 tablespoons onion powder
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1.5 cups vegetable oil
1) Use a meat mallet to pound out chicken till it’s a 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
2) Take three shallow dishes and proceed to add flour to one, beaten eggs to the second and the breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese to the third. Combine well.
3) Add oil to large skillet and heat to medium high heat till sizzling.
4) Dip chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mixture. Make sure to get a good coating. Place chicken into skillet.
5) Brown on each side, about 4-5 minutes. Remove and let rest on paper towels until ready to serve.