Chicken Parm is a classic. The breading, sauce and cheese come together to make the chicken come out so deliciously perfect! There’s something about it that just makes you feel satisfied after you eat it. This is a regular in our house since it’s easy to make and cooks quickly. What’s perfect about this is that you can add it to a side of pasta or eat it on your own!
1 lb chicken breast cutlets
1/2 cup flour
1 tablespoon milk
1/2 cup italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1.25 cups marinara sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In three separate bowls, put the flour, the egg and milk whisked together and the breadcrumbs.
3) Dredge the chicken in the flour, then dip in the egg mixture and then run through the breadcrumbs to make sure it’s fully coated.
4) Place in cooking dish with a 1/4 cup sauce coating the bottom and repeat until all chicken breasts are coated.
5) Top with remaining sauce and top with mozzarella.
6) Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling.