This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is so yummy, you feel a little guilty about having it for breakfast. It’s a great treat and your kitchen will smell amazing! If you don’t have any ripe bananas on hand, here’s a trick to help.
6 tablespoons butter (melted)
3/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon milk
2 ripe bananas
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 bag mini dark chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine the butter and sugar. Add eggs and mix.
3) Add milk and bananas. Mix well.
4) Mix in flour and baking soda. Add in chocolate chips.
5) Spray loaf pan with cooking spray and add batter.
6) Bake for 45 minutes. It’s done if a toothpick comes up clean when inserted into the loaf. Let cool for 30 minutes before removing from the pan.