Banana bread is a big thing in my house because it’s easy to make and you can get really versatile with it. This recipe for Cinnamon Roll Banana Bread is great because it’s full of that flavor while being a moist bread, plus come with a delicious glaze on top!
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 ripe banana
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 tablespoons water
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon milk
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bread pan with spray. I use this.
2) In a large bowl, mix the egg, milk, vanilla and banana. Using a handheld mixer, slowly mix in the dry ingredients to the wet.
3) In a small bowl, combine the swirl ingredients. Pour half the bread mix into the pan, pour the swirl mix on top and use a toothpick to mix throughout the pan. Pour remaining bread mix on top.
4) Bake for 45-50 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool on cooling rack.
5) Once cooled, remove from pan and allow to cool completely. Once cool, pour glaze over the top and serve.