Snacking is hard when you’re trying to eat healthy, which is why these Crispy Parmesan Chickpeas are an awesome way to get a crunchy snack without the grease or calories! These are full of flavor and give you that crunch that you want! These are great if you like something to munch on while watching TV and worry about overindulging. You can snack away and you’ll be OK! The most important thing to remember for this is to get the chickpeas as dry as you can. The dryer they are, the crunchier they will be!
1 15 oz can chickpeas
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon cumin
Salt and pepper
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Drain the chickpeas and rinse well.
2) Pat the chickpeas dry and pour onto a foil lined baking sheet.
3) Drizzle olive oil over the top. Give a quick stir to make sure chickpeas are coated.
4) Roast for 25 minutes, shaking the pan halfway through.
5) Remove from oven and and sprinkle with garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Give the pan another shake to fully coat the chickpeas. Let cool and serve.