The first time I made these were a huge hit and they are now on the regular docket for dinner time. Easy to make and they come out so juicy and tender. They also pair well with many side dishes.
Crunchy Honey Garlic Pork Chops are exactly like they sound, tender pork chop surrounded by a crunchy coating with a honey/garlic sauce. Amazing!
2-3 boneless pork chops
1/2 cup flour
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
4-5 dashes soy sauce
3 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup brown sugar
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare two bowls, one with the flour and one with the egg mixed with a few tablespoons of water.
3) Put 1/2 inch of oil in a pan and heat.
4) Once oil is hot, dredge pork chop through the flour, then dip in the egg mix, then dredge again back through the flour to make a nice coating. Place in the pan for 3-4 minutes then flip. The chops should have a nice crust. Put chops in a small, square pan.
5) Melt butter in saucepan and add garlic, saute for a minute. Add soy sauce, brown sugar and honey and mix as everything melts together.
6) Pour half the sauce over the chops, then flip and pour the rest. Make sure the chops are coated well.
7) Bake in oven for 25 minutes. Let sit for a few minutes after removing from oven to let the sauce set in. You can also pour any extra sauce over the chops if wanted.
Serve with salad, rice or potatoes.