My husband has always had a love affair for peach cobbler so I decided to try making it for him. This came out delicious! A perfect dessert and you don’t have to tell anybody how easy it is to actually make! This is a perfect end to a great meal.
1 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 can sliced peaches in heavy syrup, undrained.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and 1/4 cup of melted butter. I use little mini sticks that are 1/2 sticks each.
3) Sprinkle 1/3 of the flour mixture and the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish.
4) Add the peaches, juice included, to the dish.
5) Sprinkle the remaining flour mixture on top.
6) Drizzle the remaining melted butter on top. It will look very wet but it will all soak up while baking.
7) Bake for 40-45 minutes. The top should be golden brown and bubbling.
Let the cobbler sit for a few minutes before serving.