This is a yummy, yummy meal. It slow cooks in the crockpot and was so tender and tasty that even my super picky 3 year old was chowing down. The honey and the apple complement the pork well and the apples cook up as a nice topping to the final product!
2 1.5 pound pork loins
3 Red Delicious Apples, sliced
4 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1) Lay 1/2 the apple slices on the bottom of the crockpot. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
2) Cut little slits into the loin, about 1/2 inch apart and drizzle some honey into the slits. Insert an apple slice into each slit.
3) Place the loins into the crockpot and drizzle with remaining honey.
4) Place remaining apple slices on top and sprinkle everything with cinnamon.
5) Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 7 hours. Remove from crockpot and serve with cooked apples.