Do you love kielbasa but have trouble finding different ways to make it? There are lots of things you can do, put it in pasta like with some Spicy Kielbasa Pasta or into some Kielbasa Alfredo Bake. You can also make it into a delicious appetizer like this Glazed Kielbasa. However, roasting it in the oven with some potatoes and cheese makes it an easy and delicious meal!
1 lb kielbasa
4 large white potatoes
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
3 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup cheddar, shredded
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
2) Line a baking tray with foil and coat with cooking spray.
3) Slice kielbasa into 1/4 inch slices and add to a large bowl. Add the potatoes, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika and olive oil. Toss to coat.
4) Pour onto the baking sheet and spread so it makes an even layer.
5) Bake for 30-45 minutes until potatoes are fork tender. Every 15 minutes, stir everything around to prevent sticking.
6) Turn off oven and top with the cheese. Place back into the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted.