I’m writing today about Man Crates, a company that provides awesome gift options for guys who are impossible to shop for. They give so many great options for whatever their interests lie and you can customize what you need! They ship everything in a 2ft x 2ft wooden crate that your guy opens with a provided crowbar. Who wouldn’t love that? I was asked by the people at Man Crates to come up with my own version and I took on the fun challenge!
For my crate inspiration, I looked to the man in my life. My husband is a guy that works with his hands in a very physical job and lives in T-shirts and baseball hats. He doesn’t get to dress up very often but when he does, he cleans up very well. I decided to make a crate for those guys who love to dress up for a night out but don’t get to do it very often. So, presenting my crate: The Cary Grant!
1) Fedora-I love the look of a fedora on a guy. I think it complements a suit perfectly and gives a touch of extra class.
2) Personalized Cufflinks- Man Crates does laser etching on certain items, how good would your mans initials look on his cufflinks?
3) Personalized Flask- Like the cufflinks, having a flask with your name etched in makes you look like a man who knows his way around alcohol.
4) Cologne- A few samples of some of the newest scents out currently…but remember guys, a little goes a long way.
5) Shoe Shine Kit- You can’t have a nice suit with scuffed up shoes.
6) Cigars- Not everyone smokes but I notice that the events I go to that involve dressing up also have cigars coming out. They are a special occasion vice for the men I know.
If you like the idea of a man crate, check out the site here and see if you can find the perfect gift for the man in your life!