This is something I like to throw together once in awhile, it versatile with the toppings and delicious
It’s a mix between tradional enchiladas and a layered lasagna. You can add the toppings you would like too; salsa, sour cream, jalapeños, whatever you like!
1.5 lb ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can black beans
2 cups shredded cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Cook ground beef till browned and drain the fat.
3) While the beef is cooking, layer two tortillas on bottom of casserole dish.
4) Add taco seasoning according to directions and then add black beans while meat is simmering.
5) Add half the meat mixture on top of the tortillas.
6) Top with half of the cheese, I prefer using the taco seasoned cheese for this. It adds extra flavor!
7) Repeat with another layer of tortillas, followed by the rest of the meat and cheese.
8) Cook for 30 minutes.
Once it’s done you can add any taco toppings you like; tomatoes, sour cream, lettuce, etc. You can really be as creative with the toppings as you want.
If you like this and want to check out other recipes, follow me on Pinterest to get more recipe ideas!