This is one of my husbands favorite recipes! I usually get a request for them at least once a week and the boys at work get jealous when they see these in the lunchbox! Delicious, easy and less messy that regular tacos, every time I show up at a party with these they are gone almost immediately and I always get someone asking for the recipe. You will need two cupcake pans for this.
48 Wonton Wrappers (see here)
1 lb ground beef
1 oz package taco seasoning
1 16 oz can black beans
1 12 oz jar salsa (as hot as you want)
1 12 oz jar queso
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1) Brown beef and drain.Add black beans and taco seasoning to beef with 3/4 cup of water and simmer.
2) While beef is cooking, line cupcake tray with wonton wrapper.
3) Add spoonfuls of queso, meat mixture and salsa to cups.
4) Top with some cheese and another wonton wrapper. Make sure the two wonton wrappers are connected on the edges.
5) Repeat step 3 and top with more cheese
6) Put in the oven for 20 minutes and then let sit for 5-10 more minutes when you take it out of the oven to let them cool otherwise the cupcake will fall apart.