Bite sized and perfect for to cut up for small children! My son devours these! These can be made with or without beef for a vegetarian option.
24 Wonton Wrappers
1/2 lb ground beef
16 oz Ricotta Cheese
1 jar marinara sauce
3 cups mozzarella cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Cook beef, season if needed (I use garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper) and drain.
3) Add 1 cup of marinara to beef and simmer.
4) Line the cups in a cupcake tray with a wonton wrapper, make it look like a cupcake liner.
5) Add spoonful of Ricotta, meat mixture, sauce and cheese into each cup. You can also put in a little bit of spinach if you want.
6) Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make another layer.
7) Cook in oven for 20 minutes.
8) Let sit for 5 minutes upon removing to set.
These are great for leftovers during the week, just pop them into the microwave and they are good to go! I usually cut these up for my son for an easy lunch or dinner if I’m short on time.